Monday, February 27, 2017

AHMED ON TOMI ON MUSLIMS

Ahmed J Jackson is Muslim until proven otherwise. If he isn't, he can recant. But I'll assume this based on his name and skin color. I'm not racist. I'm profiling which I learned from Criminal Minds - TV show
.
Ahmed may have a lower IQ. I'm only guessing. I'm probably right about that. He probably believes that everybody must be Muslim. They believe in Jihad. They believe in lying to infidels, the non-Muslims. The Quran was written after 800 A.D. while Muhammad died in 632. Petra was on old maps at that time and Mecca didn't appear on maps until many years after his death. People can study history. Many Muslims memorize the Quran like Jews memorize the Torah. The Quran is written in Arabic but many Muslims don't know Arabic. Muslims do not know their own religion. Not really. Women are raped and then executed. The men rape women but are not punished. This happens daily in so many countries. There are books, videos, photos, and so many resources that can prove this. If I'm wrong, please send me evidence. Otherwise, you know I'm right. People who cannot debate, rebuttal, are often wrong.
.
#CNNLEAKS   ADD ME  
2017-02-28 TUESDAY 3 PM MD NW Q1 HCM
JOEYARNOLDVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment