Monday, April 17, 2017

2017-04-18 TUESDAY JOEY WAR GOOGLE GOV MONOPOLY COOP

Governments work with corporations through people like Eric Schmidt of Google. Gov coop and psych-op (crony corporatism / technocracy / plutocracy) with other things, people, companies & websites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Apple, Microsoft, and more.
.
Gov Google Coop
2017-04-18 Tuesday 8 AM ICT
AC THD Q1 HCM VN
JoeyArnoldVN
.

The corporates pay people to downvote websites, like Info Wars, which they do not like.
.
These globalists profit from monopolies & control & power & influence and they attack nationalism & capitalism & conservatism & Christianity & family values & morality & objectivity & Creationism & choices & freedoms & liberties & money & profits for individuals / smaller companies / entrepreneurs / startup companies / healthier competitions / fun things & other great things & ideas & more. 

.



.

.
 
Video about this:
.
 







.

Google said we are a public utility like water, electricity, which gives Google government benefits like less taxes and more freedoms.
.
Google also said they're a private company as well and can do whatever they want.
.
Google cannot be both a utility and a private company at the same time.
.
Google is trying to take down Info Wars and other websites and people and smaller companies and more.
.
If Google can take them down, then they can and will take you down too and you will do just that if we do not continue to fight back and everything educationally in sharing and everything.

.
 


.

 
I should start a website called Joey War which could be like Info Wars but with a flavor of Oatmeal Joey and I love Alex Jones and his Info Wars which he started around 1996, 20 years ago as it is 2017 now. I do what I can as an infotainer entereducator educator entertainer blogger vlogger teacher writer comedian thinker tutor coach pastor. Ok, so, I might not actually be, officially, professionally, all of those things since I'm not employed nor certified, authenticated, verified, proven according to fake news CNN / BBC / ABC / etc, to be able to do all of those things but you could at least call me a blogger if you are not happy with the other self-proclaimed dreams.
.
I am writing this from my Google owned Blogger or Blog Spot website blog Joey Trump . blog spot . com or JoeyTrump.Blogspot.com and I do want to improve in my ability to do three things: first, I want to be better at vlogging, video blogging / logging simultaneously from many different websites like Facebook Live Videos and YouTube and Periscope and much more. I want to be able to save the video files onto my physical computer while recording live videos too, which does not happen normally through Facebook when I last did it in January 2017, the first month of this solar (not lunar) calender year 2017, and this is the most important thing I want to do better.
.
Second, I want to blog more and better and have it share itself to other websites automatically to places like Facebook and more.
.
Third, I want to be able to live video with screen casting so I can including many different things in the live video at the same time including the ability to record live what I'm writing in my blog and I would love to record live comments as well from fans and others watching my live videos.
.
I want to keep journals more and I have challenged myself to keep diaries more consistently since I was about ten years old, since the year 1995, which was 22 years old as I turned 32 years old on the eleventh of February 2017, this year, and I have not been very consistent and I write sometimes off and on.
.
It is hard to write all the time and it is hard to know what to say and what not to say and when tos tart and stop. I feel like I am writing too much or too little or writing in the wrong way or with too many words or not enough or not in the right or better writing styles.
.
I have made different kinds of journals for different things, subjects, majors, purposes, goals, genres, or whatever you want to call them, and I feel they are all too confusing or intermixed or overlapping upon each other.
.
For example, I have had and have kept this political and historical and educational blog and I also have a movies that I have watched blog and I have my English teaching lessons blog and a diet blog and a personal life thoughts or tasks blog and then there are my dreams when I am sleeping blog and there are more and some of these blogs can be confused for  the other.
.
So, I may try to focus more now on a super blog which can combine or focus on the best of all those sub blogs and I may sometimes take notes on the sub blogs as my second priority within blogging and vlogging and everything in the blogging logging archiving autobiography arch collection thing goes.
.









.

JSA = Joseph Scott Arnold
JA = Joey Arnold
JA = Joey Oregon Oatmeal
.
AC = Anh Coffee, THD Q1 HCM
VN = Vietnam = Viet Nam
Q1 = District 1 = Quan 1
.
THD = Tran Hung Dao 
Trần Hưng Đạo - Wikipedia
.

ICT = Indo China Time
ICT = Saigon Time
ICT = Ho Chi Minh City Time
ICT = Hanoi, Vietnam Time
.
PST = Pacific Standard Time
PST = California Time
PST = Seattle, Washington Time
PST = Portland, Oregon Time
.
EST = Eastern Standard Time
EST = New York Time
EST = Washington D.C. Time


.
Gov Google Coop
2017-04-18 Tuesday 8 AM ICT
AC THD Q1 HCM VN
JoeyArnoldVN
.


No comments:

Post a Comment